Monday, October 27, 2008

A little bit of mischief

If you watch Kalyn it won't be long before you realize what a nut she is. As soon as she hears the beep of the camera focusing on her, she turns and poses, it's hallarious. One thing's for sure, she doesn't like to be alone. She wants to be where the people are ... all the time.


Watching Daddy put up a picture and sporting Ohio State.


Learning to stand up inside her changing table and "helping" me with laundry.


Squeezing behind the couches and getting into the fridge.


Chowing down and making my heart melt.

This video shows a little taste of what she is like ... notice her stopping to dance to the music (I love that part). Not too bad for 9 1/2 months.

9 comments:

"Intentionally Katie" said...

What a cutie!!!

josh said...

Oh My!!!!! She is sooo entertaining just like her mother!!! What a personality! Ya gotta love it.

josh said...

Oh, and although she has your big eyes, she looks just like her daddy when she smiles! :)
-joanne

Erin said...

I love it- she is such a doll. I LOVE her smile!

Cathi Geisler said...

so cute! I miss her! she's so big!

stephanie said...

that is awesome!

Dana said...

I miss the playing in the fridge phase. Such a ham...wonder where she gets that from?? :)

Dana said...

Okay, I just realized that you said she was 9.5 months...she is walking like a champ! I wouldn't worry about saving for college, that girl is going to be an athlete.

Living on Purpose said...

I think that your cutie would have fun with my cutie!! ;-)