Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Whoomp, there it is!

It's inevitable, I turn on the TV for 20 minutes while I nurse Kalyn and then get stuck watching some brainless and totally amusing show. So, the other day I was watching VH1 1980 one hit wonders when ... you guessed it ... they covered Whoomp, there it is. With such powerful lyrics, why have we let this go? I think we should revive "Whoomp there it is." Think about how useful it could be ...
  • I've had the Bosse Posse blog for 3 weeks and have now finally begun to blog ... Whoomp, there is is!
  • I got to eat In-n-Out today ... Whoomp, there is is!
  • Kalyn slept all night ... Whoomp, there is is!
  • I haven't shaved my legs in a week ... Whoomp, there is is!

Are you with me? Let's bring it back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring it Back Robin! if anybody can do it, it is you!
-joanne

Rachael Schepemaker said...

And this is why I love you so!