Sunday, June 29, 2008

Father's Day


I know Father's Day was a weeks ago, but the way I look at it, I'm just glad I'm getting anything up. So, I got Jason a child carrier, hiking pack for kids that he's been eye-balling ever since I got pregnant, and planned for a nice hike in Flagstaff. It was a nice hike all right ... 8 miles round trip, 4 miles uphill covering 2400 elevation feel gain. Maybe we should have considered a different hike after reading the description as "strenuous". By the end of the hike our feet were numb and the sight of our car was never so relieving. All in all ... a great day. And, getting out of the heat and getting into nature was just what we needed. The next day was a different story when I realized how out of shape I was ... man was I sore. PS ... Jason wasn't grumpy (in the first picture), I caught him in a weird look, but I thought Kalyn sleeping was precious.

No comments: