Monday, February 16, 2009

Dada's Home!

Jason's home!
I do not like the life of a single mom, and I repeat do not like ... NO LIKEY. I have to give credit to my sister and sister in law for doing it well. I only had to be one for 2 weeks, they've done it for much longer. Hats off to you guys.


Here's why I don't like it ...

  • I don't like looking in the closet at 3:00 am because I heard a sound
  • And therefore, don't like sleeping (with one eye open)
  • I don't like taking the trash out
  • I don't like the evenings when I want a break but have no one to share it with
  • And most of all, I don't like NOT having Jason around.
I'm just glad Jason is not a job traveler. In the meantime, we did have some time to prepare Dada's return ... we made shirts.









Welcome Home Dada!

3 comments:

Rachael Schepemaker said...

We saw Jason and Kay Kay at church on Saturday night. The shirt is super cute. I heard you were wearing a little hot number yourself. I'm so glad Jason is back too. You did great though. I didn't hear you complain once.

Dana said...

Love the reunion video! Let me know when you mass market her cute shirt.

Anonymous said...

Where was he for so long? I'm so glad he's home. I have no idea how single mother's do it!! kayln is quite a cutie!! she is really adorable!! miss you.